Ibrahimovic on Pogba - Jealous People Will Swallow their words



Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic
has backed his team mate, Paul Pogba, saying
that his critics are “jealous people” who will
regret criticizing the French midfielder.
Pogba arrived in Manchester for a record
transfer fee of £89.3million but has yet to make
a real impact in the Premier League but his
team mate and former Swedish captain, who
also arrived United this Summer believes the
former Juventus midfielder will improve.
“All the jealous people who talk about him will
swallow all of the words they have said about
him. He will only improve and will get everyone
behind him”, Eurosport quotes Ibrahimovic.
The Swede also told SFR Sport: “My relationship
with Paul is easy: I speak, he listens. Paul is a
player with a lot of talent.
“Now, you have to be realistic: people are
putting a lot of pressure on Paul. His transfer
created a huge amount of buzz.
“I didn’t know Paul before and, now that I do,
I can tell you he’s someone who works
enormously. He really wants to improve and he
has a super attitude. But you mustn’t forget
he’s young. That’s all I can say.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Stole To Pay For My First Studio Session – Humblesmith

Kano State spends N70m weekly to feed primary school pupils